Monday, March 19, 2007

blog #014 >>The Old Sites


Please don't judge my skill as a graphic designer by these sites. I haven't updated them since before I graduated from school. They said it was extra credit to add flash... so I added flash, flashy flash, and perhaps overdid it just a bit. Also, I don't ever remember checking the spelling on the Calligraphy one, so apologies and let me know if you catch anything. Oh, and they only work on days that end in any letter other than "y" so don't be surprised if the type scrolls off the page or if you see weird flashes of light. It's perfectly normal... for my coding. Can't wait to finish the new site!
T
(Don't even bother trying the links. I have disactivated them until the new site is finished.)

3 comments:

Leingang Family said...

I love the decorating bottles. They are not hard to wash. They come with their own little brush and they are dishwasher safe, too. I know the dishwasher thing won't help you, but the brush will. :o) Maybe one of you could have a party. Sonja said she would be willing to come down to you guys to do one.

Leingang Family said...

This is a test.

Theresa Rohrer said...

Your test did not work.
Get my email???