Sunday, May 27, 2007

blog #015 >> i lost a friend

Today I lost a friend.
He was a good companion, always there for me and I always knew where to find him. We had so many nice evenings together drinking tea and reading. He was so comforting on those long nights when I was working late. But I'm sorry to say he's broken now and there was little hope in fixing him.
I'm afraid I have no one to blame but myself for the incident. He fell (actually I dropped him) and he shattered in the sink. Tragically both cup and saucer broke into bits (well in half). And, since there were missing pieces, (that fell down the drain) all the kings horses or all the kings men could put him back together again.
Now there is an empty space in my cupboard, (as well as my heart).
So long my fine friend.
You will be missed.



No comments: