Wednesday, December 12, 2007

blog #031 >> Tea with Theresa




This Saturday I am opening my home to basically anyone who can find it. Guests should bring cookies and I'll supply the tea. I'm even going to make my favorite chai tea from scratch. (Thank you Trina for the recipe.) (And yes, I will play the accordion if you ask me. My goal is to learn O Tannenbaum by Christmas.) It started out as a small tea party for just my sisters, my mom and my grandma. But then I realized just how many people have never seen my apartment. And I've lived here almost a year! So, I figured this way everyone will at least have a chance to come and visit. So, my goal this week is to keep the house as clean as possible... So far so good.
Anyhow if you got one of the invitations above in the mail, you're mostly required to come. But if you can't make it Saturday, you can come anytime, any day without an invitation. And if you didn't get an invitation. Come any way.
Saturday, December 15th • 12pm - 6pm

No comments: