Monday, May 19, 2008

blog #087 >> I'm bored... so I'm reading blogs.

Work is still slow. So, while I'm sitting here eating my ravioli lasagna and designing an ad featuring our green cd packaging alternatives, I'm reading blogs. I like reading other people's blogs, especially people I know (in person) and crafting blogs. It's a great way to keep up with people you don't get to see very often, or do see often. And I love seeing what cute, lovely things other people are making. I've also realized that I'm really bad about not leaving comments. So, I'm working on that. And I'm trying to always (well almost always) leave a comment, even if it's just a short, "Hey, I read your blog. It's nice." comment. Below are some of the blogs I've been reading lately. And if you can think of one I'm not reading and would enjoy, please list it in the comments. I'd love to visit it!

Inside a Black Apple
Some Girls Wander

These are the blogs of Emily, (I don't know Emily, I just like her blogs.)
They're always good for a read and she has wonderful art. Her second blog is a fashion blog, and I LOVE her shoes.

A Fanciful Twist
This is Vannessa's Blog, (Who I also don't know, just like her blog.)
She makes cute little dolls who would be fabulous friends for Theodore.
And she tells great stories too.

Cozy Little Whimsy Nook
This is Marmee Craft Blog. (Another one whom I don't know, but I do like her blog.)
She has the sweetest little paintings, and I love to see her latest sewing projects. She makes reproduction dresses from the late 1800's and they are amazing!

The Frankie Files
Meggie Cat

Her Meggie Cat blog offers great how-to's and do-it-yourself ideas. And The Frankie Files are just filled with great clip art.
And I do love clip art.

Agence eureka
Oh, how I wish I spoke French! This one has some of the best clip art yet and such pretty illustrations.


Shorpy
Here's where I go to view cool old vintage photographs.

Posie Gets Cozy
A fun local blog.

DuBuhDu Designs
The colorful doll maker... I love how all her dolls have things like masks and tiny self portraits.

Bella and Boo
One of my favorite artists.

Somebody's Little Weasel
Trina's Blog, (who lives across the courtyard.)
A great blog with all kinds of crafts and tasty meals.

Dreams and Memories...
Dave's Blog, (who is married to Trina and live across the courtyard.)
Great song clips and good for local restaurant ideas.
See also,
Experiencing Food in Portland

She Sleeps Like a Girl
Linda Beth's blog, (who is living across the courtyard too.)

Wee Little Things
My sisters' craft blog, (to show off their cute little things.)

Life at the Leingangs
My sister Carrie's family's blog.
Where I can see what's happening in their home school group and at church.

The Adventures of ZAW
This is my nephews' blog. It hosts all their homemade movies. And it's to show the world all the great ideas they have.

Well, that probably sums up all the blogs I regularly read. If I missing anyone, let me know.
T

No comments: