Thursday, May 29, 2008

blog #098 >> Do you know what happens tonight?

Tonight is the season finale of the academy award winning LOST!
Ha! I can't wait! I hope I'm not disappointed. It's been really slow at work so we've been watching lots of "hatches and missing pieces" on YouTube. And now I'm all psyched up for it the finale. I hope they answer some questions... at least a few. I've been watching back episodes this week to refresh my brain on what's actually happening. Wow, things have really changed. I just think, that person's dead now and so is that one and oh, that one too... and they haven't even found the hatch or the tail section yet. Since I started watching LOST at day one the pilot, it's been years since I've seen these episodes. It's fun to see how things tie in now that more of the plot has unfolded. And we'll just have to wait and see if they get off the island tonight. I think they will. And how the heck are they going to move the island? I have my theories... but we'll just have to wait for tonight. Until then, you can build some theories your own. And watch these clips too, they'll help let you know what the heck is going on... without giving anything away.




Or if you're too behind for those... watch these:
Lost Orientation Guide Part 1
Lost Orientation Guide Part 2
Lost Orientation Guide - Special - Blast door map
Lost Orientation Guide - Blast door map - Update
Lost Orientation Guide - Special - Smoke Monster

And if you're too far behind for those, I'm afraid you'll just have to watch the show.

No comments: