Tuesday, July 1, 2008

blog #119 >> Hair Mice on Etsy



"Hair Mice, like head lice, but nice!"


Finally! We've got a couple of Mair Hice... I mean Hair Mice posted on Etsy! I know I said, "Coming soon!" but with me coming soon my take quite awhile.
Today, I've posted Miss. Posie and
Mr. Edgar.

Posie is a darling little creature who's favorite place to be is nestled in you hair. But she wouldn't mind being clipped on a bag or sweater. She also likes hiding in drawers and sleeping in big piles of silk scarfs.


Edgar is a kind little guy who loves to hide in messy hair. He also enjoys sneaking into the kitchen for a midnight snack of sharp cheddar cheese.


You need to be careful not to use hair spray while wearing your hair mouse... they don't like that very much. And you also need to be aware that once you own one, you may need to own another. They are social little critters and like to be with other hair mice friends.


Posie is made with yellow floral polka-dot fabric, purple rosebud fabric, and grey yarn and felt.
Edgar is made with teal geometric fabric, brick-red felt, and brownish yarn. They're both about 2.5" long.

They're looking for a good homes, so buy one today.

T

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my little party in the shop on Sat!!!!

Michelle
www.michelleparrish.typepad.com
www.michelleparrish.com

Anonymous said...

What cuties!!! I like the little yellow one!

carolyn said...

Adorable mice!I'm still trying to catch up with all the new friends I made at Vanessa's party, you have a lovely blog here

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed the thunder as well! ;)

I hope you have a wonderful fourth! Enjoy the long weekend!!

Leingang Family said...

They are really cute! We have that same plate at church and I love it. Where did you get yours?

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful fourth! Smart thinking with the bucket of water!!

(My mind is on mice too today! ;)

3rdEyeMuse said...

could they be any sweeter?!? :)