Monday, September 22, 2008

blog #157 >> Autumn Falls: Garden Update

This morning I woke up, it was dark, and I was cold. Autumn's definitely here. And I'm actually excited about it. I love the smell when the first rain comes. And I get to wear my favorite coat and scarves again. Anyhow, here are some shots of the garden this fall.

A butternut squash.

Some lemon cucumbers growing up the fence.

Lettuce flowers.

A very large tomato. See how big it is compared to my hand?

Cherry tomatoes, but don't let their name mislead you, they taste nothing like cherries.

And here are some little zucchinis.


Here are some pictures of my porch this fall. I think I'm going to cry when I finally have to throw away the hanging basket. It's already starting to fade a little and it's only a few inches from touching the ground.




T

1 comment:

Leingang Family said...

Your garden looks beautiful! And I love your lobster.

OH, thanks for the cute dresses and socks. The dresses all fit great! And I really love that bag, too. I will get it back to you when I see you next.