Thursday, October 9, 2008

blog #167 >> How to Meat People


Last Halloween I read this blog about how to make a bacon costume and thought it was the funniest costume idea I've ever seen. You must all go read about it on the Junkyard Clubhouse blog! It's hilarious! I'm posting the first two paragraphs here as proof.

Last year for Halloween, I was bacon. If you’ve never been bacon before, I highly recommend it. Everybody, you see, loves bacon. It is, as my friend Monica says, the Candy of the Meats.

People do not want to be quiet about their love for bacon, they want to declare it, often loudly. Even the most shy people at least muttered “bacon!” under their breath as they passed me. I have never been so popular, so adored (and strangely, so hit-on) in my life.


Now I've just got to decide what I want to be for Halloween.
T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE BE BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) That would be so amazing!