Wednesday, April 22, 2009

blog #280 >> Almost Perfect Earrings

Tahiti Earrings from linkeldesigns. – $9.50

Super Fun 80's Inspired Big Ball Dangly Earrings available at moxibird. – $10

BIRDS on a Wire Earrings available at GlitzyLadybug. – $7.50

Owl at night earrings from WinterberryJewelry. – $12

Wonderfully Red and Yellow Dangle Earrings available from CreativeConcepts. – $5

Happy mushroom earrings from cuteandfun. – $5

I learned a valuable lesson today. You can't have more than one mini-etsy. So much for scheduled postings. I knew there was a reason I always posted etsy things this way and know I remember why...

Anyhow, I'm still searching for the perfect earrings. I'm having a really hard time finding them because I know exactly what I want. I'm looking for silver earrings with a small teal bead, followed by a large red bead. It's pretty simple, don't know why I'm having such a hard time finding them. I love all these earrings above, but they're just not quite what I'm looking for. I think I'm going to need to stop by the bead store and just make some.

T