Saturday, September 12, 2009

blog #326 >> Lappy's Back!

I'm so happy to have my little laptop back in my arms again. I've spent almost my entire day replacing the missing files and setting up a bigger and better back-up system. It's kinda like unpacking a new house, but with files, and an archive drive. But even with all my technological worries, I still manged to get some other things accomplished today in between downloading.




This morning I took advantage of the nice weather and restored my new bed, vanity and an old in-table with some dark wood scratch remover. Now they look like new... well, sort of.


I watered the garden and picked a few more tomatoes, it seems like they're never ending!

Obviously it's getting late, and I hope I can get this dress finished this weekend. (Unfortunately, the dress is in the dark part of the photo.)

And I finished embroidering these dolls for my sisters.




I suppose that's all at the moment.
T

1 comment:

Leingang Family said...

Oh my goodness! They are wonderful! Not only are their faces adorable, but I LOVE the hair!!! Wow! You really outdid yourself!