Friday, September 18, 2009

blog #332 >> Buy our stuff, get a FREE bag!




We have a new deal going on right now at Door Mouse Designs. Buy our stuff, get a FREE bag. Are you tired of stuffing your newly purchased craft goods into your purse. Well worry no more. Now we will give you a cute little Door Mouse Designs bag to carry your purchases in for FREE with any purchase. Limited to however many people get one until we run out or make more.

As if I didn't have enough to do to get ready for Saturday, I decided to make bags for our craft show last night. I love how they turned out, but now I need to focus on the important points of getting ready... like picking up the table and chairs.
Once again come and visit us at Skating with Scissors, Saturday 19th, 11am - 7pm at the Oaks Park Hanger.
I'll see you there!
T

No comments: