Tuesday, December 1, 2009

blog #359 >> Decking the Hall!

I was very busy decking the hall last weekend, not that I actually have a hall, but if I did, it would be decked. Anyhow, here are some pictures of my Christmas decorations. They look a lot like my decorations last year and the year before, but I don't mind. It's so much fun getting to rearrange everything and pull out different nick-knacks for one month out of the year. I love getting to change everything for a little while, and I love all the lights. It's the best way to cope with the darkest part of the year. It almost makes waking up in the dark and getting home from work in the dark worth it.


My little accordion playing angle. Someday I hope to start a whole angelic accordion band!

Grandma Rohrer's bamboo nativity set.

Greeting card tree





The angel I found online that's exactly like my grandma's!

I have never been able to take a very good picture of the tree. It's too close to the overhead lamp, and it's hard to get far enough away from it. But here are my two best attempts.


Happy December!
T

No comments: