Saturday, January 2, 2010

blog #374 >> Things I found online

A collection of random things I've found online...
that I've been too lazy to post.


As previously explained, the library is a great way to save money on books, unless you forget to return them, in which case they will cost you money again. But now you can always know when to return your library book with this handy overdue library book calendar. Just write the name of the book and the date to return it on the calendar and then, all you need to do, is actually remember to return it... or renew it. Buy it here from Aunt June on Etsy.



As previously seen on "This amazing accordion playing kid," the Ukraine has a remarkable amount of talent.
Kseniya Simonova - Sand Animation (Україна має талант / Ukraine's Got Talent.)


Oh, Rhett and Link! How many hours have I wasted away watching you on YouTube? Entirely too many. See also, "shamefully enough" Men Who Can't Pee... so funny... and um... part 2.


For the love of fish! This postcard makes no sense, and therefore I think it is hilarious! Found here at Agence Eureka.





I found these most humorous, probably since I'm in the middle of Vol. 2 of my Churchill biography. I've found myself quoting Churchill unconsciously lately. Found here at The Art of Manliness.


Perhaps this is why I like Verne better than Wells, I prefer blueprints to social metaphors. Found here at Hark! A Vagrant.





A few of the absolutely stunning rock and mineral paintings by Carly Waito. This makes me want to start up my starry night journal again.


"Oh hush, I'm listening to my iPod!"
Found at Tralalér.


Alright, that should be enough for now.
Cheers!
T

1 comment:

Leingang Family said...

I want an i-pod like that... I love the Churchill quotes and the boys and I agree with you: That girl does have talent!!! Wow!!!