Friday, January 15, 2010

blog #375 >> More stuff and randomness

Sorry... I've not been a very consistent blogger lately. I've just too many other thing to do right now. Here's some more random things I've been meaning to post.


These are a few things I picked up at Mike's, with my sister Amy. She got to go for the first time and see all the treasures he has hidden up in Estacada.

I got all these potholders for $2! I just wish they didn't absolutely reek! I'm going to clean them this weekend.

Here's the owl wall pocket I got up there.

And Mike's receipt. I had never noticed the warning on it before:
- REMEMBER - We must always put things right back where we found them at MIKE'S!


• • • • • • • • • •

And here is one of the strangest foods I've ever eaten! Rambutan! Actually, it was pretty good. It tastes just like a grape.
Although, I don't remember where I read this... I once heard that for every new food you try you get to live one day longer. I think I've earned at least an extra month thanks to Fubonn. It's fun to try new foods, even... ESPECIALLY when it's kinda scary. One of these days I really want to try their shark fin soup.

• • • • • • • • • •





Here's the new skirt I sewed. I love the fabric I found for it, and I even made it a matching pettiecoat.


• • • • • • • • • •



I also LOVE these shoes I found online at anthropology, however I don't think I'm willing to pay $80 for them. I also need another pair of shoes like I need a hole in my head.


• • • • • • • • • •



And here's another blog I've been absolutely enthralled with lately. It's The Sew Weekly! She is going to have the cutest wardrobe when she's done. And I love seeing which vintage pattern she sews each week. If I could get something sewed up once a month, I'd be happy.

Cheers!
T

No comments: