Tuesday, April 19, 2011

blog #455 >> New Project

So while my tea seeps and I'm waiting to leave for work... which I should have left 15 minutes ago... but that's alright... I decided to do a quick blog post. I've been really busy lately with so many new projects started! Here's a quick look at Stella's birthday present. I can't say what it is, because my sister always knows what I'm giving her kids, and this time I want it to be a surprise. But I can say it is the cutest thing I've ever made! I can't wait until it's finished... I hope I can finish them on time!

Here's the doll frame.


And I know everyone always takes pictures of their homes when they are pristine and clean, but this is a picture of my apartment the messiest it's ever been! I'm normally really good about picking up after each stage, but I've been racing the clock on this one, so I've just been throwing fabric and thread all over the room. It looks like a stick of dynamite exploded in my sewing cabinet. I've got a huge clean up project coming up next!
T

No comments: