Friday, April 22, 2011

blog#457 >> by the dozen

I know, another etsy treasury post, she must be printing cd's. Yes! I am!
And I just can't stop thinking of all the things I need to finish before Sunday. Easter is coming and Good Friday is today. I finally finished my secret project last night and got the entire living room picked up and clean. (I'll post pictures Monday morning.) It really is one of the most fantastic things I've ever made and I'm bursting at the seams to show it off. Tonight is church, and tomorrow I'm helping my sister decorate he daughter's birthday cake. It's a fairy village... I'll have to post pictures of that too. And I haven't even started my annual Easter egg yet.

But since soft boiled eggs is one of my favorite breakfasts, I thought I'd do an egg cup treasury for Easter. Plus, they make an excellent Easter breakfast with tea and toast.
What's your favorite breakfast?

Vintage Plastic Egg Cups in Green Metal Tin
from Camp Hobachee
$20.00

Two Red Rose Vintage Egg Cups
from Four Finds Vintage
$14.00


Boiled Egg Service Set
from Sea Glass Vintage

$18.00

EGG CUPS Chicken Design by KN0BLER
from not forgotten vintage
$20.00

Bossy Lady Egg Cup w/ Shaker
from Stuff Carrie Likes
$15.00

Vintage Chicken Egg Cup Japan
from Treasure Cove Ally
$7.00


Vintage Egg Cups Hankscraft
from Juney W Cleaver
$25.00



Vintage Porcelain Egg Cup Farm House Cottage Country
from Katy Bits and Pieces
$8.00

Vintage Cow Egg Cup
from winkin possum
$12.00

Visit by the dozen etsy treasury to see more!
Have a good Friday!
T

1 comment:

Trina said...

i found this that might be useful. :)

http://www.handmadeology.com/new-etsy-treasury-tool-quickly-add-any-etsy-treasury-to-your-blog-or-webpage/